Today the generosity of strangers became a huge gift for someone in need as the wonderful company, Tobii Dynavox has gifted to Autism Today a prize to giveaway to a child or adult with communication struggles.
These devices are described below – and their value is well in the thousands!
Thus we ask…
Do you know someone who needs an assistive technology device to help with their communication? Perhaps a person on the Autism spectrum? Someone with a trach? A person with ALS? A speech–language clinic seeking to have a device to use with clients?
This is how you can help!
We are asking YOU to play the role as a connector and invite individuals who are in need of a communication device to register for this giveaway!
The criteria to register is a snap! Simply sign up for the Autism Today’s World Autism Summit 2023 and you are automatically entered to the giveaway. CLICK THE LINK TO REGISTER HERE
If you register and win, but decide to not accept this gift, simply let us know! If you win and wish to regift it to someone in need of this device- terrific! We want this very valuable communication device to get into the hands of those who truly are in need!
So, let’s give away ONE of these great prizes described below.
SC Tablet (IOS Operating System): SC Tablet devices combine Tobii Dynavox technology with a 10.2” iPad to create a powerfully portable communication solution. They are made for AAC (augmentative and alternative communication) and come with powerful, outward-facing speakers, a selection of optional finger-guiding keyguards, wheelchair mount plate holes, and two switch ports. SC Tablet devices come loaded with a choice of apps: TD Snap for symbol-supported communicators or TD Talk for literate adults. Grab them by the handle or prop them up using their built-in stands. Communicate worry-free wherever you go thanks to rugged outer cases fitted with crash corners and snap-on faceplates for added screen protection. Learn more about the SC Tablet here: https://us.tobiidynavox.com/pages/sc-tablet.
TD I-110 (Windows Operating System): TD I-110 is a durable touch screen speech generating device for those with conditions such as autism. This communication solution is now designed to keep up with even more of life’s adventures. With up to 3 times the processing speed and double the memory and storage, TD I-110 will keep up with your thoughts, pictures, videos and books for up to 10 hours of continuous run time. TD I-110 is tailor made for AAC (augmentative and alternative communication). It’s loaded with TD Snap, our symbol-supported AAC software that simplifies and enriches communication. With extra-loud outward-facing speakers, the option of a handle or wheelchair mount plate, and a wide selection of keyguards, your voice will be always heard on your own terms. This robust device is built for hard knocks, featuring an integrated crash case and a Gorilla Glass touch screen. It’s ready for rain showers and spills with a water-resistant design. Take it on the go and put it down where you like thanks to a sturdy built-in kickstand that can now withstand even more pressure. Learn more about the TD I-110 here: https://us.tobiidynavox.com/pages/td-i-110
Rules are below and can be found at AutismToday.com
Here are the rules:
- Must enter by 5 pm Pacific time on October 1, 2023
- The winner will be announced during the summit on October 1, 2023 (evening session) after being chosen via a random generator.
- The winner also will be contacted by email.
- The winner has 30 days to respond to accept or decline. A NEW winner will be chosen on November 2, 2023, if there has been no response.
- You must reside and receive mail within the United States or Canada to enter and receive this giveaway.
- The winner will accept any tax liability of the product received. Autism Today Foundation and Tobii Dynavox do not accept any tax liability, any issues with warranty, or any other associations with the product once it has been mailed to the winner.
- The package will be sent with tracking via a standard carrier within the United States or Canada.
- No one associated with the Autism Today Foundation, or their immediate family is eligible to win this giveaway.
- Other rules and legal information are located at AutismToday.com
Questions about the giveaway may be directed to AutismToday.com
Questions about the product may be directed to TobiiDynavox.com
We thank Tobii Dynavox for this incredibly generous gift!