2. Restrictions on UseThe Service is a computer online service. It is accessible to you through a personal computer, or other access device at the Site using a communications connection (such as a modem and telephone or cable line). As part of the Service, you will be provided with services that may include information, editorial content, live chat, links to other web sites and other computer services that Autism Today Foundation may decide to offer, subject to the terms hereof. Autism Today Foundation may, in its sole discretion, discontinue or alter any aspect of the Service, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time of availability, (ii) restricting the availability and/or scope of the Service for certain platforms (i.e., computer types and operating systems), (iii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iv) restricting or terminating any user's right to use all or part of the Service, at any time in Autism Today Foundation' sole discretion and without prior notice or liability. You are responsible for all charges (e.g., telephone) associated with connecting to the Service through an available access number. You are also responsible for obtaining or providing all telephone access lines, telephone and computer equipment (including modem), or other access device, necessary to access the Service. You certify that you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation).
The Service is owned and operated by Autism Today Foundation and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied and owned by Autism Today Foundation and other sources. Such material is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Unless otherwise expressly provided, you may not modify or prepare derivative works based on any material from the Service ("Material"), including but not limited to code and software, but you may copy and distribute white papers and other related publications on the Site provided that such distribution is made with full attribution to Autism Today Foundation. you may download Material from the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and use the Material in accordance with all restrictions applicable to your use of the Service in general. In the event that you download Material from the Service, such Material is licensed to you by Autism Today Foundation and Autism Today Foundation does not transfer title to any such Material to you.
Autism Today Foundation does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or other statements made public at the Site by visitors through the interactive services available at the Site. Any information or material sent by visitors through such services, including advice and opinions, represents the views and is the responsibility of those visitors and does not necessarily represent the views of Autism Today Foundation.
3. Registration Rules and Guidelines(a) Registration
Autism Today Foundation may choose to send you e-mails on a variety of topics - for example, informing you of information, letting you know of problems with the site or with services offered by Autism Today Foundation, or presenting you with the opportunity to make donations or participate in fund-raising events or buy selected products and services. You may elect during registration to receive these e-mails, and you may stop receiving such e-mails at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) Rules for Use of the Service
4. Disclaimer of WarrantiesAutism Today Foundation MAY PROVIDE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OR RESOURCES RELATED TO THE CAUSES, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT OF AUTISM. SUCH MATERIAL IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE OR AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY CLINICAL OR THERAPEUTIC METHOD, TREATMENT, SERVICE OR ORGANIZATION. Autism Today Foundation IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT PRODUCED BY OR THE SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THAT IS REFERENCED OR TO WHICH ACCESS MAY BE PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICE. Autism Today Foundation HAS PROVIDED LINKS AND POINTERS TO INTERNET SITES MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES ("THIRD PARTY SITES") AND MAY FROM TIME TO TIME PROVIDE THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ON THE SERVICE. Autism Today Foundation DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THESE THIRD PARTY SITES. THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND THE THIRD PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Autism Today Foundation DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. Autism Today Foundation DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN SUCH MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS, OR IN THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE STORAGE SERVICES AND THEIR CONTENTS, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Autism Today Foundation DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SERVICE OR IN THIRD PARTY SITES OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR OTHERWISE. You assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in the Service, including the transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy and suitability of the Service, including the information, and for maintaining any means that you may require for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent manipulations or analyses of the information provided hereunder. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service, and any information sent or received in connection therewith, may not be secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY LAW, YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER PROPERTY.
5. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL Autism Today Foundation BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Autism Today Foundation HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. THIS WAIVER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Autism Today Foundation SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
6. IndemnificationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Autism Today Foundation and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) any material posted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, (b) any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Service; (c) any non-compliance by you with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (d) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to this Agreement arising from or related to your access and use of the Service, including the information obtained through the Service.
7. ModificationAutism Today Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend this Agreement, and to modify, add or discontinue any aspect, content, or feature of the Service. Such amendments, modifications, additions or deletions shall become effective upon notice thereof, which may be provided to you by posting on the Service, via e-mail or any other reasonable means. Continued use of the Service by you shall constitute your binding acceptance of any such amendments, modifications, additions or deletions.
Autism Today Channel
Learning and Education Division
Terms and Conditions